10″ Concrete Grinding Disc with Arrow Segment & Light Weight Design
10″Concrete Grinding Disc with Arrow Segment & Light Wight Design
Item No: MBGH25004
- Our big 10”-250mm concrete grinding disc is metal bond with high grade and high concentration diamond powders
- Fitting on single head floor grinders and used for the general purpose of concrete floor ,street, side walk and so on.
- Coarse grit makes the removing and grinding in one step.
- It can remove and grind the spot, level the uneven areas with aggressive speed and strong force.
- 20 arrow segments for aggressive removal and grinding.
- Light weight design makes it friendly for grinders & operation.
- Wet or dry use.
- Pro-quality from factory with 20Y+ diamond tools manufacturing experience
10″ concrete grinding disc built with arrow segments are used on single head floor grinders for removing light coatings，grinding down the cured concrete floor, smooth the rough concrete , feather those uneven joints.
- Arrow Segment is designed for removing and grinding in one step with coarse grit diamond
- Special light weight design makes it much easier for grinders and operation.
- Universal bolt pattern will make the diamond grinding head fits most floor grinders on the market
- And 20pcs arrow segments can achieve aggressive grinding and smooth finish
- Different bonds of the concrete grinding disc can be offered upon request to fit your specific grinding situation. From soft bond to medium bond & hard bond.
- Strict checking and individual balancing reduces wobbling to the minimum.
- Wet or dry use.
- Stable performance can always be guaranteed
- ODM & OEM service available.
16#, 18/20#, 20/25#,25/30#, 30/40
extra soft(XS), soft(S), Medium(M), hard(H), extra hard(XH)
Check the concrete situation and make sure it is cured concrete.
Learn concrete material before starting , and choose the right bond for work. If it’s very hard, choose a soft bond concrete grinding head. Or choose a hard bond grinding head for soft concrete. Then medium bond for medium concrete.
For these material you or not knowing well, have a small test on a piece of the floor before formal starting.
Check the concrete grinding head during use. If one side is consuming faster than the other side, rotate the grinding head 180degree and re-install it.
Check your grinding situation, if you wanna better efficiency, use coarse git. Choose finer grit if you find the grinding heads scratches the floor.
How to order ?
- What kind of machine do you use?
- What grit do you use ?
- What kind of bond do you wanna the grinding heads to be with?
Wanna a whole grinding solution, come up with your question now!