10″ Arrow Seg Concrete Grinding Plate For Floor Grinder
10″ Concrete Grinding Plate with Arrow Segment
Item No: MBGH25001
- Our big 10” arrow segment diamond concrete grinding plate is metal bond with high grade & high concentration abrasive diamond
- Fitting on single head floor grinders
- Used for the general purpose of concrete floor ,street, side walk and so on.
- It can remove light coatings and grind the spot in one step, level the uneven areas with aggressive speed and strong force.
- 10 arrow segment for fast removal while 20 segment for smooth finishing.
- Well balanced and less wobbling during use
- Wet or dry use
10″ concrete grinding plate built with arrow segments are used on single head floor grinders for grinding off light coatings，grinding down the cured concrete floor, smooth the rough concrete , feather those uneven joints.
- Arrow seg concrete grinding plate can do light coating removal and grinding in one step
- Universal bolt pattern will make the diamond grinding head fits most floor grinders on the market
- Big arrow design makes the segment have a bigger contact with the floor to achieve a fast grinding
- The we have 12pcs arrow segments for super aggressive grinding
- And 20pcs segments can achieve aggressive and smooth finish
- Different bond of the grinding heads can be offered upon request to fit your specific grinding situation, and we do only coarse grit for arrow segment grinding head.
- Strict checking and individual balancing reduces the wobbling to minimum in use.
- Stable performance can always be guaranteed
- Work dry or wet
16#, 18/20#, 20/25#,25/30#,30/40
extra soft(XS), soft(S), Medium(M), hard(H), extra hard(XH)
Check the concrete situation and make sure it is cured concrete.
Learn concrete material before starting , and choose the right bond for work. If it’s very hard, choose a soft bond concrete grinding head. Or choose a hard bond grinding head for soft concrete. Then medium bond for medium concrete.
For these material you or not knowing well, have a small test on a piece of the floor before formal starting.
Check the concrete grinding plate during use. If one side is consuming faster than the other side, rotate the grinding head 180degree and re-install it.
Check your grinding situation, if you wanna better efficiency, use coarse git. Choose finer grit if you find the grinding heads scratches the floor.
How to order ?
- What kind of machine do you use?
- What grit do you use ?
- What kind of bond do you wanna the grinding heads to be with?
Wanna a whole grinding solution, come up with your question now!