10″Diamond Grinding Plate with Double Diamond Bars
10″ Diamond Grinding Plate with Double Diamond Bars & Light Weight Design
Item No: MBGH25004
- Our 250mm diamond grinding plate is with high grade and high concentration diamond abrasive powder
- Fitting on single head floor grinders and used for the general purpose of concrete floor ,street, side walk and so on.
- It can grind the spot, level the uneven areas with aggressive speed and strong force.
- 20 diamond bars are designed to achieve an aggressive grinding and smooth finishing.
- Light weight design makes it friendly for grinders & operation.
- Pro-quality from factory with 20Y+ manufacturing experience
- Suitable for contractors who are looking to improve their edge work and save cost
- Wet or dry use
10″ Diamond grinding plates built with double diamond bars are used on single head floor grinders for grinding down the cured concrete floor, smooth the rough concrete , feather those uneven joints.
- Double diamond bars are designed for grinding in quite an effective way and achieve a smooth grinding
- Special light weight design makes it more easier for grinders and operation.
- Universal bolt pattern will make the diamond grinding plate fits most floor grinders on the market
- Strict checking and individual balancing make to work with minimum wobbling.
- 20pcs diamond bars can achieve aggressive grinding and smooth finish.
- Different bond of the grinding heads can be offered upon request to fit your specific grinding situation. From soft bond to medium bond & hard bond.
- Stable performance can always be guaranteed.
- Versatility and good durability makes it popular among floor contractors who are seeking to improve their excellent job and save costs.
- Fit on single head floor grinders for easy operation.
- ODM & OEM service available.
16#, 18/20#, 20/25#,25/30#, 30/40,60/80, 100/120,150#
extra soft(XS), soft(S), Medium(M), hard(H), extra hard(XH)
Check the concrete situation and make sure it is cured concrete.
Learn concrete material before starting , and choose the right bond for work. If it’s very hard, choose a soft bond concrete grinding head. Or choose a hard bond grinding head for soft concrete. Then medium bond for medium concrete.
For these material you or not knowing well, have a small test on a piece of the floor before formal starting.
Check the diamond grinding plate during use. If one side is consuming faster than the other side, rotate the grinding plate 180degree and re-install it.
Check your grinding situation, if you wanna better efficiency, use coarse git. Choose finer grit if you find the grinding heads scratches the floor.
How to order ?
- What kind of machine do you use?
- What grit do you use ?
- What kind of bond do you wanna the grinding heads to be with?
Wanna a whole grinding solution, come up with your question now!