Quick Change PCD Trapezoids for Heavy Coatings Removal
PCD Trapezoids Scraper Used on Lavina Grinders
- The quick change PCD trapezoids are installed on Lavina concrete floor grinders for use
- The versatile PCD scrapes and rips coatings of different thickness from the surface.
- Quarter size twin PCD bits plus diamond/alloy bras is suitable for heavy duty and long life use
- Different designed PCD trapezoid scrapers could be available upon request.
- Standard (clockwise) rotation and left ( Counter clockwise) rotation can be offered.
Quick change PCD trapezoids are installed on Lavina floor grinders and for the general purpose scraping or ripping of coatings on the concrete floor surface like epoxy, mastics, glue, rubber etc. We usually do twin 1/4 PCD bits on the trapezoids which can do heavy coating removals.
When we talk about PCD scrapers, it is actually the polycrystalline diamond bits which are really in function during work. Superior hardness of PCD bits makes the scrapers works with super sharpness. 1/4 PCD twin bits design are enough for normal coating. And PCD are with super wear resistance and can do better shape keeping than alloys, which guarantees its long performa consistency during work .
The polycrystalline diamonds will never load up or smear the coatings like a metal bond diamond tool, it penetrates, cuts and removes utmost of the coatings. The remaining amount could be done with metal bond diamond grinding trapezoids of coarse grit.
Knowing about the material, the thickness you need to remove, and choose the right PCD scraper is necessary.
ODM & OEM requirement could be available request.