Quick Change Split PCD Scraper for Easy Coating-Removal
Aggressive & Versatile Split PCD Scapers
- Two bars fully embedded with powerful split-PCD. The split PCD can work super aggressive, and last long.
- Split PCD trapezoids are used for aged or damaged coatings removal from the concrete floor surface. The coatings can be epoxy, glue, mastic, urethane etc. Thickness of the coatings within 3mm is quite suitable with our split PCD grinding shoes.
- Those rain-damaged concrete can be grinded with our Split-PCD grinding shoes.
- Old parking line & and marking lines could be removed fast with our split PCD trapezoids.
- Used as cost-effective replacement for 5/6 grit diamond grinding shoes for fast stock removal and grinding.
- Recommended for dry use.
- COATING REMOVAL & CONCRETE GRINDING IN JUST ONE STEP! Great time saver!
- Split-PCD diamond grinding shoes are installed on those walk-behind concrete floor grinders for use
- The versatile Split-PCD scrapes and rips coatings from the surface, like 1-3mm epoxy, urethane, mastic, glue etc.
- The PCD tips will never load up or smear the coatings like a metal bond diamond tool
- High quality and high concentration of PCD makes the split-PCD diamond grinding shoes work with aggressive speed and last long.
- Can be used as replacement of coarse diamond metal bond tools like 5-6#, and do much better wear-resistance than those metal bond ones.
- We offer different split PCD scrapers to fit different floor grinders on the market.
Slipt PCD scrapers available:
|Adapting Floor Grinder
Split PCD grinding shoes fitting for other machines are available upon request.
- No extra pressure is needed by working with those Split-PCD grinding shoes.
- Choose right model to fit your floor grinder
- Do fix these Split-PCD trapezoids solid on the floor grinder, recheck before starting.
- ALWAYS wear personal protection during work.